Swiss nationals and foreigners with a residence permit (C-Bewilligung) pay their taxes in the year following the tax year. In the case of foreigners with a L- or B- permit, the taxes are deducted directly from the wage at the end of each month (so-called Quellensteuer), provided that the annual income does not exceed CHF 120’000. The employer transfers the tax directly to the cantonal tax office. Apart from very few exceptions (document in German only), foreign students and interns who are employed in Graubünden are also subject to that tax.

Kantonales Steueramt Graubünden
Steinbruchstrasse 18
7001 Chur

Copyright: Daniela Heinen


In order to optimize our website for you and to be able to continuously improve it, we use cookies. By continuing to use the website, you agree to the use of cookies. For more information about cookies, please see our Privacy policy.