Um unsere Website für Sie optimal zu gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwenden wir Cookies. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen zu Cookies erhalten Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.Ausblenden
AO CMF Masters Course—Emerging Technologies in Orthognathic Surgery
Participants will be engaged in an intensive learning activity on the most up-to-date treatment concepts and technological advances in the management of facial deformities. The course comprises modular sessions, case discussions, and panel debates on various topics related to orthognathic surgery at an expert level. The high faculty-to-participant ratio facilitates in-depth discussions and interactions with renowned faculty members. *** Details are subject to change ***
Surgeons who are practicing in the field of orthognathic surgery and consultants in CMF, ear, nose, and throat (ENT), as well as plastic surgery.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Assess, diagnose, and analyze outcomes in functional problems before and after orthodontic or surgical treatment
2. Discuss treatment options in cases where several surgical interventions have suboptimal outcomes
3. Describe the role of virtual planning, personalized surgery, navigation, mixed reality, augmented reality, and intraoperative imaging
4. Apply surgical skills needed to perform a range of procedures respecting hard and soft tissues (functional and esthetic outcome)
5. State the advantages and disadvantages of no surgery-first approach (SFA)
6. Prepare a treatment plan B or C
7. Prevent and manage complications that may appear, eg, in the treatment of sleep apnea
8. Apply skills for interdisciplinary discussions
Please find more information here.