The government of the canton of Graubünden has awarded the Graduate School Graubünden a new performance mandate for the years 2018-2020. The annual contract value is 370’000 francs. The Graduate School Graubünden is pleased to continue and expand its activities.
In accordance with its strategy, the GSGR pursues the following objectives:
- Education and training, access to postgraduate courses and support for careers (skills, excellence)
- Information and support for young scientists (living and working in Graubünden, attractiveness of the location)
- Public relations work to make the value of scientific activities and achievements in Graubünden visible
- Promotion of scientific exchange, networking, cooperation between individuals, institutions, disciplines and with industry (synergies, innovation, attractiveness of location)
- Support for the implementation and further development of the university and research strategy of the Canton of Graubünden (process support, policy dialogue)
- Articulation and representation of common positions of scientific institutions vis-à-vis politics and public authorities (representation of interests, formation of opinions)